Business Coaching & Business Mentoring
Are you running a business and need a business mentor or coach:
* To bounce ideas off?
* To point you in the right direction?
* To help you focus on the most important issues?
* To be your confidential sounding board?
* To enable you to work 'on', not just 'in' your business?
* To support and motivate you in the stressful and challenging times?
* To help you to achieve your business goals?
Liz Makin provides personalised business coaching and business mentoring services to business owners, directors, managers and professionals. Her practical forward looking approach will enable you to make things happen in your business and to achieve your business and personal goals much faster than you would be able to on your own.
To find out more please call Liz on 01780 765270 or email Liz@makinithappen.co.uk to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation session.
Liz provides her business coaching and business mentoring services directly to individuals or to companies and the public sector, who contract her business coaching and business mentoring services for their employees. Face to face, telephone and email based business coaching and business mentoring services are available.
Liz is an experienced and accredited business mentor, business coach and stress management consultant. Liz has coached and mentored many business owners, directors, managers and professionals and has worked with many different businesses from small and medium sized companies to international organisations.
With extensive business knowledge and experience, Liz can help you, whichever business sector your business operates in and business area you want support with. Liz can work with you wherever you are located either face to face, over the telephone or by email and is based in the East Midlands in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
Our Business Coaching & Business Mentoring Services
When you are running a business you need a business mentor or coach to bounce ideas off, to point you in the right direction, to help you focus on the most important issues, to be your confidential sounding board, to enable you to work 'on', not just 'in' your business, to support and motivate you in the stressful and challenging times and to help you to achieve your business goals, well that is what Liz does.
She will support, guide and motivate you to achieve your goals and objectives much faster than you would be able to on your own. She will also challenge you and expand your beliefs of what is possible. She will enable you to make things happen in your business.
Liz can coach and mentor you in a variety of areas including:
* Running a business
* Business strategy
* Business planning
* Business growth
* Sales and marketing
* Leadership and management
* Business and personal performance
* Business issues and challenges
* Work/life balance
* Time management
* Decision making
* Stress management
* Change management
* Career change.
Our business coaching and business mentoring services and fees will deliver a significant return on investment, are flexible and competitive and can be tailored to your individual requirements. You can choose the number of sessions you need, their length and their frequency. We are happy to quote for just one session or a series of sessions, whichever you prefer. No long term commitment is required. All the business coaching and business mentoring support provided is totally private and confidential.
Liz will ask you the right questions to enable you to gain clarity on specific issues and challenges and to identify and achieve your goals. She will not tell you what to do, but will support you to create your own results and hold you accountable for achieving your goals.
Coaching and mentoring are the most effective and quickest ways to achieve your business and personal goals. They enable you to get the results you want in your personal and business life fast. It is widely accepted that the right business coach or business mentor can help your business gain a major competitive advantage and you to lead a more satisfying life.
There are many benefits of our business coaching and business mentoring services, personally, for your business and from the service itself, including:
* Achieving your goals faster and easier than on your own
* Enabling you to work 'on', not just 'in' your business
* Maximising your personal and business performance
* Gaining a competitive advantage for your business
* Improving business results
* Supporting you in all areas of your business
* Increasing your business knowledge and experience.
* Developing more creative and innovative solutions
* Being more focused and productive
* Learning and developing new and existing skills
* Achieving your full potential
* Gaining from having your own personal, confidential and independent sounding board
* Managing your time more efficiently
* Improving relationships by a better understanding of yourself and your impact on others
* Better stress management
* Achieving better work/life balance
* Increasing self confidence and self esteem
* Handling change positively
If you are wondering how a business mentor can help you and your business, if business mentoring has been recommended to you but you are not sure of the benefits or if you are looking for general business or personal support or want help with specific business challenges, problems or issues, please read:
How can a business mentor help you and your business?
Research into the benefits of business mentoring
Our client testimonials
If you are still unsure as to whether a business coach or business mentor are for you please read our Questions For You. If you answer 'yes' to any of the questions then you can benefit from using our business coaching and business mentoring services.