Business Stress Management
* Are you finding it difficult to cope with high levels of stress at work or in your business?
* Do you want help and support through a stressful and challenging period?
* Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
* Do you want to feel better, take action and move forward quickly?
Liz Makin provides a personalised stress management service for business owners, directors, managers and professionals who are finding it difficult to cope with high levels of stress at work or in their business. Her practical forward looking approach enables her clients to move forward quickly.
If you are feeling stressed at work or in your business please call Liz on 01780 765270 or email Liz@makinithappen.co.uk to arrange a FREE consultation session.
Liz provides her stress management services directly to individuals or to companies and the public sector, who contract her stress management services for their employees. Face to face, telephone and email based stress management services are available however those struggling with stress often prefer to use our telephone based service.
Liz is an experienced and accredited business mentor, business coach and stress management consultant, with extensive business knowledge and experience. Liz has supported many business owners, directors, managers and professionals from small and medium sized companies to international organisations through periods of stress. Liz can work with you wherever you are located either face to face, over the telephone or by email and is based in the East Midlands in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
Our Stress Management Services
If you are finding it difficult to cope with a stressful period at work or in your business, Liz will help you through it and provide you with stress management strategies to help you to positively cope with stress in the future. This will include supporting you to:
* Talk through what you are experiencing
* Recognise the symptoms of your stress
* Identify and understand the causes of your stress
* Take action to address the causes of your stress
* Move forward quickly
* Develop strategies to help you positively cope with stress in the future
Our stress management services and fees will deliver a significant return on investment, are flexible and competitive and can be tailored to your individual requirements. You can choose the number of sessions you need, their length and their frequency. We are happy to quote for just one session or a series of sessions, whichever you prefer. No long term commitment is required. All the stress management support provided is totally private and confidential.
Liz uses stress coaching and mentoring, stress consultancy, stress management and stress counselling techniques and her extensive business knowledge and experience. This combination of stress management services and business knowledge and experience is designed to help her clients move forward quickly both at work and in their personal life.
Liz works with a wide variety of business owners, directors, managers and professionals, supporting them through stress at work or in business that has been caused by many different factors including:
* Business or work pressures
* Too much to do
* Financial worries
* Business performance
* Cash flow
* Conflict with others
* Business growth
* Managing staff
* Customer feedback
* Changes in or affecting the business
* Business issues or crises
* A new reporting line
* Promotion or additional responsibilities
* Mergers and acquisitions
* Change in shareholders
* Managing risk
* Project management
* Role change
* Relationships with others
* Personal performance
* Balancing personal and working life
* Poor productivity
* Factors outside of your control
* Low self esteem
* Lack of confidence
* A series of minor irritations
* Being bored and stuck in a rut
* Feeling generally unable to cope
* Job or career change
There are many benefits of our stress management services including:
* Recognising the symptoms of your stress
* Identifying and understanding the causes of your stress
* Taking action to move forward from the stressful situation you are in
* Reducing your stress levels
* Moving forward quickly
* Dealing with stress positively in the future
* Stress management tools and strategies to use
* Talking through your experiences
* Discussing your emotions and feelings
* Changing your work and life for the better
* Improving your business and personal performance
* Better relationships with others
* Feeling happier and more satisfied with your work and personal life
* Understanding yourself better
* Improving your self confidence and self esteem
What is Stress?
Stress is the physical and mental responses of the body to demands placed upon it. Some stress can be positive and research suggests that a moderate level of stress makes us perform better. Too little stress can lead to boredom, whereas too much can be harmful. We are negatively impacted by stress when the pressures upon us exceed our resources to cope with these pressures.
50 Stress Management Tips
for business owners, directors, managers & professionals
Buy our eBook
More Information on Stress
More information about stress including the symptoms and causes of stress, can be found on the following websites:
The Mental Health Foundation
The Health & Safety Executive
Please call Liz on 01780 765270 or email Liz@makinithappen.co.uk
to arrange a
FREE consultation session
to discuss our business coaching, business mentoring and stress management services for business owners, directors, managers and professionals.