Online Stress Course
Stress management for business owners, directors & managers
Reduce stress now, manage stress positively going forward & build your resilience to stress over time
by Liz Makin
BUY ONLINE STRESS COURSE NOW
Take advantage of our Autumn Special Offer price available to 31 October 2017
About the course
This online course by Liz Makin is a practical action oriented course designed to give you the tools to reduce your current stress and to enable you to manage stress positively going forward and to be more resilient to stress over time.
The course is hosted by Udemy and the link above will take you straight to the course. The total course is approximately 1 ½ hours in length and each lecture is very short and practical so it is easy to watch. There are also some optional worksheets to complete.
Once you sign up for the course you have lifetime access so you can watch it at your convenience on your computer, tablet or smart phone. The course is made up of short bite sized videos, you don’t need to watch it all at once and can dip in and out of the lectures at your convenience. You can choose to complete the whole course or just watch the lectures that are most relevant to you, whichever you prefer.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for you if you are a business owner, director or manager:
* Who is currently finding it difficult to cope with high levels of stress at work or in your business. Whether you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed, you are going through a very stressful and challenging period or your stress has been building up over time, this course is for you.
* Wanting to learn more about stress management, how to manage stress positively at work and in your business and wanting to learn practical stress management tips and strategies.
"This is a great course to explore all the aspects of stress, how it seeps into your life and affects your performance. It's very informative, the course tutor is very knowledgeable and provides good clear information and a lot to think about. The worksheets are clear and help to focus what are the underlying causes and as you go through the lectures you are able to understand your own personal stress vulnerabilities and ways to address these. Lots of tips and ideas and Liz gives a plethora of options on how to manage stress in your business. Thank you."
"As a busy business owner used to dealing with stress, I thought I knew all about my stress and what caused it. I was wrong! The course helped me identify new sources of stress and gave me tips to better manage it all. Have recommended the course to others. Well worth taking the course whether you're feeling stressed right now or not. Thank you."
"This is an excellent course that helps you to understand the effects stress can have on you as an individual as well as those around you. It's simple to follow with exercises to help you develop a plan."
"This course material from Liz is so refreshing and novel, it makes you want to learn more. It is easily applicable to business and there are small things you can try each day, as well as grasping the bigger picture. Thanks Liz, love it!"
"This is a very easy to follow and concise course. Great course that I can follow in bite size chunks. The tutor is very clear and knowledgeable too. Very easy to watch on mobile app which means I can catch up in stages."
"What a great course, there's nothing it doesn't cover!"
The course aims to:
* Give you an insight into stress, its impact, symptoms and causes.
* Show you a process that you can follow to reduce your current stress.
* Provide you with practical stress management tips and strategies to help you to tackle the root cause of your stress and to help you to manage stress positively going forward and to build your resilience to stress over time.
* Enable you to develop your own personalised stress plan during the course.
The course has the following sections:
* Introduction, including an introduction to the course and the tutor
* Stress, including what is stress and can stress be good for you?
* Reduce stress now, including a stress management process to reduce stress, stress symptoms, stress causes and taking action to reduce your stress
* Practical stress management tips and strategies, including a whole range of tips and strategies to help you tackle the root cause of your stress, to manage stress positively going forward and to build your resilience to stress over time.
* Your stress plan, including your own symptoms, causes, actions and strategies.
You can see the detailed course content in the course curriculum.
Your stress plan
There are also worksheets to complete as you go through the course to develop your own personalised stress plan. These include identifying your stress symptoms and the causes of your stress, as well as actions to take to reduce your current stress and strategies to follow to manage stress positively going forward and to build your resilience to stress over time. You will need to allow additional time in addition to the duration of the videos to complete the worksheets.
What will you cover?
As you go through the course you will be looking at your own stress, how it is manifesting, the impact on you, your work and your business, the causes of your stress, how to manage stress and stress management tips and strategies.
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of stress, understand the root causes of your stress, have an action plan for reducing your stress levels and have stress management strategies in place to support you to manage stress positively going forward and to build your resilience to stress over time.
Even if you are not stressed at the moment you will have the opportunity to review you, your work and your business and to decide on actions to take to support you in managing stress positively going forward and building your resilience to stress over time.
Please note if you are already very knowledgeable about stress, stress management and resilience, this course may not be for you. It includes an insight into stress (including what is stress and whether stress can be good for you), its impact, symptoms and causes, a stress management process to reduce stress, practical stress management tips and strategies and an opportunity to develop your own stress plan, some or all of which you may already know a lot about.
Good luck with the course and I hope you find it invaluable.
BUY ONLINE STRESS COURSE NOW
For personalised help with stress at work or in your business please see our stress management services.
Please call Liz on 01780 765270 or email Liz@makinithappen.co.uk
to arrange a
FREE consultation session
to discuss our business coaching, business mentoring and stress management services for business owners, directors, managers and professionals.